PBMI is excited to offer its NEW online program of training modules. These educational offerings will include knowledge that is critical to effective management of the drug benefit and HR. Each class includes a knowledge assessment quiz to help participants gauge their understanding.
PBM 203: Specialty Medical Management
Approximate Length: 40 Minutes | $99 for a limited time
This course will cover:
- Which characteristics of specialty drug administration and billing pose challenges for medical benefit management
- Why a focus on just a few drugs, patients, and settings can often yield enormous financial returns
- Key questions that plan sponsors can use to identify specialty management opportunities
- Best practices to decrease costs while maintaining or enhancing quality of care
Each module is designed for organizations involved in managing the drug benefit for group health.
Getting Started is Easy as 1-2-3
- Click Access PBMI online training to begin.
- Create a new account. If you have already created an account, click on the link in Step 1 and sign in with your email login and password. After you have created your account you will be directed to your Account Home Page. Click on the “Catalog” tab in the upper right corner to see a list of all courses available for purchase. (Note: the Catalog only shows courses available for purchase).
- Purchase the course*. After you have purchased the course, you will be directed to your Account Home Page and the course will be listed. If you have already purchased the course, but have not completed it, it will be listed on your Account Home Page when you log in.
That’s it, you are now ready to begin learning!
*PBMI Members Get Education Discounts
As a member of PBMI, you will receive a 10% discount off of each e-learning course. When you purchase your e-learning course, enter the discount code TRAIN10OFF.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute, LP